Enterprise Registration Process
Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of Of india. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering LLP Formation Online in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much annoyance.
While planning to register a business, it certainly a better idea to engage a reputed registration company. These companies have seasoned experts that is able to do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the method followed to register a company in India:
1. Select at least four unique names to match your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide you the name which is there. The names you select must contain at the very least two words, first describing your business name and second one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, it will be registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once selected is approved, you could apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 37. This has to be done within 6 months of brand name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association coming from the solicitors and these stamped with the right stamp duty. Get them signed by at least two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange subsequent documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy belonging to the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Get the certificate of incorporation towards Registrar of Companies. They’ll verify your documents and after verified, your organization will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate often is the date of one’s company combination.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it’s a complicated and long process where even a small mistake may cost much of money. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house services. These companies have great skills and experience in doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to carry out each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser rassemblement. Look around you and look for a registration company to get the company incorporated quickly.